Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP along with a very unhappy dad Henry. My Instagram account @annephung is where most people follow me. I write about my life in general, positive and negative. I moved to America with my brother and parents in 1990 when I was one and a half years young. I'm not now sharing my story with you if it weren't since my parents were devoted to hard work and sacrifice. In order to give them the chance to have a prosperous future, I focused on my goals and worked hard in order to reach it. It was my plan to go to school, graduate and get an excellent job. And then I wanted an empathetic wife and children. My plan for success was to go to college, graduate and get a corporate job. I would then marry to buy a home and then have children. However, life was not so sure. The year was 2013, and I discovered that I didn't like being at my corporate job. Status and money did make me feel happy. I thought I was just wasting my time in exchange for a paycheck. As I began to move toward a new direction in my life, I discovered that personal training was what I wanted to do. I am a lover for exercise, enjoy being with people and help people. The year 2014 was the year that I founded my small company and it will be my 7th year anniversary by 2021. As an Asian woman in the industry, there are very few. It is my goal to be a change maker within the field to offer quality coaching to empower individuals to be healthier and happier them by creating the most sustainable life that meets their personal needs and goals. Additionally, I want to encourage others to go after their goals and achieve all they wish to achieve in their lives. As my professional career took the air I also lost my mom. The loss of my mother is most devastating of them everything. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma is over, and she lies in Heaven. Her memory will forever remain in my thoughts and mind. Although you may not be able to see it at first, life has a funny way of giving us what we really need. The passing of my mother changed me in so many ways and I believe my Mom gave me another chance at life through her death. Her passing at Tet/Lunar New Year Day was her opportunity to start with a fresh start. To me, it was a second chance for me to lead a fulfilled life. At the age of 30, I have a sense that I am alive and living. I'm not feeling that I'm just another number. My life is shared with my readers so that I am able to share with you my experiences and thoughts. This can help you know you're not alone. You are capable of achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is necessary and normal. Health is the best riches. You have only one life. I want you to be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets read more about Lee Gifford and Sage Steele

Gerina-Piller